It’s been a rainy day here, so I thought I’d dig up some rainy photos from the travel archives – a trip we took last year to the national parks around Seattle. A few highlights of our trip:
- Mount Rainier National Park, and seeing snow-capped Mount Rainier up close
- The greenery of the Hoh Rain Forest in Olympic National Park
- Lake Quinault Lodge
- The world’s largest Sitka Spruce (you can see Dan below standing beside it) – 191 feet tall!
- Watching the sunset at Cape Flattery – the most northwestern point in the continental US
- Walking the Dungeness Spit
- Taking the ferry from Bainbridge Island was a great way to see the Seattle skyline